Pages

So... what's this all about?

2011/10/29

I don't want this blog to be a certain kind of blog in particular, because I have no exact idea about what I will write in it. I see it more like a blog of an incredible (at least for me) adventure that I'm about to start, a way of tracking the steps of a "becoming" process that will lead to... well... I don't know. So, it won't be a fashion blog, nor a travelling blog, nor a "cool places reviews" blog, nor a cooking blog, nor a "let's show the World how great I am" (although... hmmm... I am) blog.
It will be the story of a journey of a crazy Romanian girl trying to discover Milan, the World, and herself. A girl who decides to change her life 180 degrees, leaving her home, her job, and her country, to complete her studies and to be with her love.
At the end of this journey, the girl will (HOPEFULLY) be a PhD in Communication who has lived in Milan for at least 8 months and for at most (HOPEFULLY, I say now) for ever.

This being said, let the JOURNEY begin!

Love,
La Reina Rana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground