Pages

Day 15 - Dear Santa...

2011/12/12

... I know that I haven't been the best girl around this year. But I haven't been too bad either. I guess somewhere in the middle. But you are so kind and forgiving and I hope you will have a bit of understanding for La Reina Rana. I wish a lot of things for Christmas this year but hey, I have some good news for you, Santa! The things I wish will not damage your budget AT ALL (ok, ALMOST at all). Because they don't cost a thing. You'll just need a few seconds to cast your magic Santa spells and puffff! my things will be real.
So look what I wish:

1. A lot of health for my mother because she is working a lot and I'm worried about her. And make sure flights stay cheap so that she can visit me in Milan as often as possible. She has never been on a trip outside the country and she deserves it A LOT.

2. A lot of peace for my father and for my grandma who are now in Heaven. Both of them left us this year to go to a nicer place. Please make sure that this place is indeed nice for them and please show them a bit of what I accomplished, because I really wish they can see it and be proud of me.

3. A lot of work power and wisdom to be able to accomplish my research and to do a good job with my PhD.

4. The tax file of my car to appear FAST in Bucharest. Please Santa, do something, because I am in danger of not registering my car. And no car means no road trip (and a lot of luggage to carry by plane, and a lot of mess afterwards).

5. A lot of luck to accomplish my last work tasks well

6. The car registrations office to work between Christmas and the New Year. Again, for registering my car.

7. A lot of good weather between 27th and 31st of December, in Romania, Hungary, Slovenia and Italy. So that we can have a safe road trip. I don't care about sun, you can bring clouds if you feel like, but please, Santa, stop the snow and dry the roads, just for a few days. I know I'm selfish now and that all the kids want the snow for the holidays, but I just want us to stay alive and arrive safely in Milan.

8. A sweater.

In case you feel that all I asked is too much, you can forget about the sweater. Or get it from discounts.

Love,
La Reina Rana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground